News & Notice

Protection Technoloy Group - TMSRF
게시글 검색
SIGN of the TIMES 2020년 12월
TMSRF
2021-08-31 16:14:04

I'm an image

Closing 2020 on a High Note

Despite a challenging year overall, we are extremely grateful to our talented team of experts and extraordinary customers for enabling Times Microwave Systems to close 2020 with our strongest performance ever. 

Alternate text

Throughout the year, we made substantial investments in our company, expanding into new markets, and delivering on our promise of quality and service during this tumultuous time. As the year ends, we want to thank you all for the commitment that made this growth possible.

Our 2020 investments included opening new manufacturing facilities in India and Estonia, and a Master Distribution Hub in The Netherlands. These facilities provide increased capacity and support our global growth especially in Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific.

These expansions illustrate Times Microwave Systems’ commitment to customers globally. The expanded physical infrastructure supports the manufacturing of several new products released in 2020, including:

I'm an image

PhaseTrack®047

The PT-047  is our smallest cable yet at 0.047". This  phase-stable, highly flexible option is a perfect solution to replace semi-rigid assemblies.

I'm an image

TLMP

The TLMP connector is designed for harsh conditions that demand more rugged, durable designs than SMP/SMPM connectors.

I'm an image

Clarity™ 50 GHz

Designed to enable technologies in 5G and cloud computing, these test assemblies feature best-in-class RF stability with flexure.

I'm an image

Custom Coiled Cables

Designed specifically for your applications, these cables provide a reliable and rugged solution for dynamic installations in tight spaces.

It’s not all Zoom and Doom

2020 has  introduced yet another source of mental exhaustion: Zoom (or Teams) meetings. So, when we kicked off our webinar series, Times Talks, we did not expect what happened next: hundreds of RF engineers, technicians and aficionados registered to attend. Since July, we've explored a variety of RF/microwave topics, from DC through millimeter-wave frequencies. Each edition is presented by our experts and backed by real-life case studies and test results. Here are the first 2021 Times Talks webinars:

RF in Space: 5 Steps to Find the Best Interconnect Supplier

January 21, 2021, 9:00 am ET

Searching and qualifying an RF interconnect supplier for space applications can be a lengthy and costly process. Some suppliers offer standard qualifications and documentation for basic products in hopes of simplifying this process. But in space, nothing is standard. Custom designs, special testing and qualifications, and new product development can take a lot of time and money if you choose the wrong RF partner.

Join our space expert, Maria Calia, as she outlines the five steps you need to take to make sure you are getting the best from your RF supplier. 

I'm an image

TCA Solutions

February 11, 2021, 2:00 PM ET

With a long history of delivering to the civil and military aviation communities, we understand our customers’ needs for reliability, quality, and delivery. As a result of decades of heritage, we design a complete system of cables, connectors, tools, and accessories that make installation easy and clean—the TCA family. 
In this webinar, we will discuss the challenges and requirements of airframe installations. From reduced inventory and FOD to time and cost savings, customers around the world have tested and approved thousands of TCA assemblies. 

I'm an image

RF Interconnect Solution for Complex Antenna Installations

March 18, 2021, 2:00 PM ET

Airborne antennas must be mechanically secure in interference free locations and in areas where signals can be optimally received. Simple right? Not really. Often, these locations are in hard to access places, or exposed to extreme conditions. Then, these antennas must be electrically matched to the receiver and transmitter they serve to avoid distorted signals.
In this webinar, we will outline options to ease your installation and save you money on antennas, maintenance costs, and much more. 

I'm an image

Did you miss any of our previous Times Talks webinars? Click here to watch them now!

Reel Times-because TikTok is overrated

In our latest episode of Reel Times, Bill Callahan talks about his experience as GM of Times Microwave and his new role as GM of Amphenol RF Optical and Broadband (ARFOB) division. Bill shares his perspective on Times’ new leadership and prospects for the future, as the global leader in RF and microwave systems.

If you haven’t tuned in yet, you are missing out! Each new Reel Times vlog features our technical experts discussing new products, technologies, and the latest industry trends. Here are some of our favorites:

Reel Times: SiO2

Reel Times: VNA

Reel Times: PT-047

Subscribe to our YouTube channel and stay informed on all things RF!

Welcome Aboard Ben

Alternate text

We are pleased to welcome Ben Reed as General Manager, as announced in our November newsletter. We are confident that his incredible knowledge and enthusiasm will lead us and our customers into a strong 2021 and beyond. Stay tuned for more on Ben Reed. 

Read the full article here

Getting Warmed Up

Alternate text

Missed Getting Warmed Up: The Secret to Coaxial Cable Solutions for Temperatures Above 200ºC?  No problem. Watch it anytime and learn about the impact of temperature on a variety of materials and how to select the best coax assemblies.

Watch Now!

I'm an image

You Ask, We Answer

Q: Times Publishes both a Minimum Bend Radius- installation, and a Minimum Bend Radius-repeated for your cables. What is the difference between these two values?

A: The cable can be bent or coiled to the repeated value many times without fear of altering the impedance of the cable whereas, the installation value represents the absolute minimum bend radius, beyond which impedance dis-uniformity and cable damage may occur. Any time  you bend a cable to its Minimum Bend Radius (installation), it should be pulled around a smooth mandrel of like diameter so that the bend is formed in a controlled manner.

Kevin Moyher, Product Manager

Have a question? Email us at techquestions@timesmicro.com

Copyright © 2020 Times Microwave Systems. All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted-in at our website at www.timesmicrowave.com

Our mailing address is:

Times Microwave Systems

358 Hall Ave

Wallingford, CT 06492-3574

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe  from this list.

댓글[0]

열기 닫기