News & Notice

Protection Technoloy Group - TMSRF
게시글 검색
SIGN of the TIMES 2020년8월 MilTech Life for Mission Critical Operations
TMSRF
2020-08-12 15:19:42

I'm an image

Lightweight Powerhouse

We know how important lightweight is to mission critical flight. By reducing the weight of assemblies used in electronic warfare systems, fighter jets and vertical lift aircraft can fly farther, carry additional gear, and transport more personnel.

In this month’s issue, we’ll tackle the reasons why Miltech® Lightweight assemblies conquer some of the toughest applications.

I'm an image

Power on the Double

Lightweight doesn’t mean weak—we pack powerhouse performance into a small package. The hermetically sealed yet flexible design features low loss and superior phase tracking characteristics. With an outer diameter of 0.34” running at 6.5 lbs/100ft, Miltech® Lightweight assemblies are nearly 30% lighter while maintaining an attenuation of 20 dB/100 ft.

I'm an image

Rapid altitude and temperature changes can decrease system pressure and pinch precious power. Miltech® Lightweight assemblies are vapor-sealed to 1x10-5 cc/sec/ft to maintain consistent pressure within the cable and connectors. This preserves power and performance and defends against corrosion-inducing contaminants like water vapor and jet fuel.

댓글[0]

열기 닫기